Casino Payment Methods
With the opportunity to play casinos online comes the necessity to make a casino payment. For many years, the only options for this were wire transfers and cards. Today, players have access to a long list of online casino US payment methods, as well as various currencies to use, including the dollar.
Some players prefer to use the cards in their wallet for convenience. Others pick prepaid cards to ensure that they don’t exceed their gambling limit. There are also those who use e-wallets and direct bank transfer systems because they feel safer when depositing at an unfamiliar payment casino.
Most Popular Online Casinos USA
888 Casino NJ
$20 No Deposit Bonus
Caesars Casino MI
100% Match up to $2,000
BetMGM Casino MI
100% Up To $1,000 + $25 Token
Things to Focus On When Choosing Online Casino Payment Methods
Before you jump to pick an online casino payment option, there are few things to consider:
- Security: If you gamble on a safe website, every method is considered safe. Still, many players prefer one option over another to protect their banking details, especially if they gamble on a new website.
- Promotion restrictions. Keep in mind that, on most websites, not all banking methods are eligible for bonuses and promotions. They might also be restricted to mobile players.
- Supported countries. Casino online best payment methods can be limited in terms of location also. Some options are only available to a limited portion of the gambling population.
Casino Payment Methods for Deposits and Withdrawals
There are plenty of options for US players these days. The most popular ones include:
- Credit and debit cards like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Maestro, etc.
- Prepaid cards like PaySafeCard, allowing you to gamble with a limited amount without providing banking details.
- E-wallets like Skrill, Neteller, ecoPayz, MyCItadel, etc. – a convenient way to deposit via third party without providing card or bank details.
- Pay by Phone – the option to fund your account and pay the amount later when the phone bill arrives.
- Bank transfers via wire transfers, eChecks, and platforms like InstaDebit or Interac.
- Cryptocurrency – digital currencies.
MST Gift Card Casinos
- ⚡ What are the fastest online casino payment methods today?
- The methods that are considered fastest at casinos today include e-wallets for withdrawals, as well as cryptocurrency. Deposits are usually instant no matter which option you choose.
- 🔒 How can I choose the safest online casino payment system from the list?
- At safe casinos, all methods are safe and secure. Some are considered safer because you needn’t provide banking details. These include prepaid cards, pay by phone, and e-wallets.
- 💳 Is there an alternative for depositing to credit cards?
- This depends on where you gamble, but most casinos have other banking options in addition to credit cards. There are e-wallets, prepaid cards, bank transfers, etc.
- 🤔 Are any taxes applicable when I request a withdrawal?
- Online casino winnings are fully taxable in the US and must be reported. Under the US Tax Code, all income for US citizens is taxable, both gained in the US or overseas.