A Guide to NJ Online Casino Bonus Offers
In all of US, New Jersey was the first state to fully legalize online gambling. This remains one of gamblers’ favorite hubs, and people from other states actually get in the state to be able to gamble at its casinos. In this state, online gambling is highly popular. One of the reasons for it is that sites offer amazing bonus offers. If you want to learn more about the best NJ online casino no deposit bonus offers and deposit-based promotions, keep reading.
NJ Online Casinos
888 Casino NJ
$20 No Deposit Bonus
100% Up To $1,000
BetMGM Casino NJ
100% Up To $1,000
Types of Bonuses You Can Claim in New Jersey Casinos
There are many different bonuses that you can find and claim in NJ online casinos. Let’s go through your options.
Bonuses by Claiming Type
NJ Online Casino Sign Up Bonus Offers
It all starts with the welcome or sign up promotion. You’ll easily find an online casino NJ with signup bonus – almost all of them have one. Now, the size and type of bonus can differ greatly, as well as the wagering terms. The best NJ online casino signup bonus will give you a significant amount to spend and come with reasonable terms.
You should keep in mind that an NJ online casino first deposit bonus is only available when you first sign up on the website. This can be a no deposit bonus that’s given to you upon signing up, or a deposit-match promotion in the form of matched credits or/and free spins.
NJ Online Casino No Deposit Bonus Offers
A no deposit bonus online casino NJ is a rare finding these days since most sites have promotions that require you to invest some money. In most cases, you’ll find this promotion as a welcome deal. For example, you might come across an NJ online casino no deposit bonus 2021 that gives players 5 free spins just for signing up. Or, you might come across an NJ online casino no deposit bonus 2022 that requires a code and will give you 50 spins to use.
Cashback on Money Lost
Unlike free bonus money NJ casino online no deposit deals, cashback requires that you spend some money first. As the name tells you, they will give you a portion of your losses back.
NJ Online Casino Reload Bonus Offers
The next on our list is a reload bonus, which is fairly similar to cashback. If you meet the site’s terms, you’ll get a specific amount or free spins to use on selected days. For example, you might get a Friday reload bonus of $50 if you deposit at least that same sum Monday through Friday.
Special NJ Online Casino VIP Bonus Offers
Casinos are by far most generous to their high rollers, the people in the VIP program. There are plenty of ways for them to show their gratitude. They shower VIP players with special bonuses, luxury gifts, discounts, event tickets, VIP support, etc.
Bonus Types Based on What You Can Claim
Usually given as a welcome to new gamblers, these will match the amount you deposit by a specified percentage such as 50%, 100%, 200% or more.
Free Spins/ Free Chips as a Bonus
Free spins and chips are most frequently found at casinos these days. You can easily find these in welcome packages, regular promotions and even the VIP programs. Free spins are usually limited to selected games and can only be used on slots.
The Process of Claiming an NJ Online Casino Daily Bonus
Claiming a promotion is very easy nowadays. There are a few ways in which this might happen:
- Use NJ online casino bonus codes. In this case, you’ll need to enter a code to become eligible for the offer.
- Automated promotions. Once you meet the terms (sign up, make a deposit, etc.), you’ll get the free spins or credits funded into your account.
- Link-based deals. In some occasions, you will be sent a link that you can click to claim the promotion, or an email that contains bonus codes for NJ online casino gameplay. These only work if you use the links.
Who Is Eligible for an NJ Online Casino Welcome Bonus
Welcome deals are available to new players only. Gambling online in NJ is legal, but only for people aged 21 or above. You also need to have a verified account to use any kind of promotion, and even just to enter online casino NJ no deposit bonus codes.
In addition to this, players must be within the state borders to play at these casinos.
Limitations to Know about When Claiming an NJ Online Casino Deposit Bonus
There are certain limitations you should be aware of when you play in this state.
Almost every bonus you’ll ever claim will come with wagering requirements. These determine how many times you need to spend the amount you were given before you are eligible to ask for a payout.
Let’s say that you used one of the top rated NJ online casino bonus codes and claimed a $1000 welcome bonus. The website you play on has a 30x wagering requirement. This means that you need to spend the $1000 at least 30 times on the site before you can withdraw any winnings.
These deals don’t last forever. Most come with a deadline, which means that you have to use them before it ends or you’ll lose the bonus altogether.
Limitations for Withdrawals
Sites won’t give you an unlimited chance to withdraw anything you win. Most of these promotions with come with maximum withdrawal limitations, which means that your winnings will be capped at a specific sum. Even if you win more, you won’t be able to withdraw the difference.
Lastly, there are limitations in terms of which games you can play. Free spins, for example, are limited to slots and in most cases, casinos will give you one or several choices to spend them. Credit promotions are less limited in most cases, and you can use them to play online poker in NJ, gamble on roulette tables, play live, etc.
- 🤔 Is there an online casino bonus no deposit NJ I can claim legally?
- Yes. Online gambling in New Jersey is legalized, which means that if you play at licensed casinos while in the state’s borders, you can freely claim promotions.
- 🎁 Can I use free bonus money NJ casino online if I play in PA?
- No. You can only gamble legally on NJ casino sites if you are based within the state’s borders.
- ❓ Can I claim an NJ online casino signup bonus if I’m not a new player?
- No. Welcome deals are only available to new players. You might be able to get more money or spins on your second, third or fourth deposit, but only if the casino offers a welcome package that expands to more deposits.
- 💲 What does ‘wagering requirement’ mean in an NJ online casino free bonus?
- Wagering requirements refer to the number of times you need to spend the bonus amount before you are able to withdraw your winnings.
- ✔️ How old should I be to be able to legally gamble at NJ casinos?
- According to New Jersey regulations, players need to be at least 21 years old to be allowed to legally gamble.