Our online platform began with the desire of the entire team to create a unique and useful informational product about gambling. A lot of myths and simply inaccurate and unverified information about online casinos are wandering on the Internet, and our goal is to dispel them and provide correct information.
Our site does not offer gambling services, we are not providers of any casinos. We are only sharing a casino reviews and useful information about games in general, bonuses and payment systems.
We operate exclusively within the law and pay great attention to the licensing of our activities. We have already received affiliate licenses to operate in Michigan, Colorado, New Jersey and Virginia.
You can independently verify our licenses:
- Colorado, # 95261992, active as of May 19, 2022
- New Jersey, # 0093551, active as of December 28, 2021
- Virginia, # V-1656-101859, active as of May 01, 2022
- Michigan, # 007931, active as of April 25, 2022
Our goal is to provide reliable and verified information about casino brands, as well as about the online casino industry in general. We focus on the various aspects that affect the game experience and reveal them in great detail.Our site contains reviews only on online casinos legal in the USA.
- Other GEOs in the Network: UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, France, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Greece, Spain, Finland, Norway, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Japan
- Website Established: 2021
Our team consists of professionals with over 5 years of experience in the gambling industry. Each of our members is responsible for the quality of their expertise.
- David Barker – editor in chief
- James Caraway – legal adviser
- Tanya Barton – online casino reviewer
- Emma Wilson – gambling reporter
All casino brands reviewed on AmericanGambling.co are legal and subject to state gambling laws. All casinos are regulated by the relevant gambling control authorities in the various states.
|US State||Gambling Control Authority|
|New Jersey||NJ Casino Control Commission|
|Pennsylvania||Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board|
|Michigan||Michigan Gaming Control Board|
|West Virginia||West Virginia Lottery Commision|
|Delaware||Delaware Gaming Enforcement|
|Connecticut||Gaming Division of Connecticut Department of Consumer Protection|
You may also can be interested in: