A Review of Nevada Online Poker Sites
The dreams of many poker players in the US center on playing their beloved game at Nevada online poker sites. That dream was shattered for many when, on the 15th of April 2011, the infamous Black Friday in the world of poker, the Department of Justice seized the domain names of the so-called “big three operators” (PokerStars, Full Tilt Poker, and Absolute Poker/UB), and in effect, closed them down.
The good news is that in 2013, Nevada, New Jersey, and Delaware became the first three states to legalize the online game and agree to multi-state tournaments between themselves. If you would like to know more about today’s legal online poker sites i. Nevada, please read on.
Best Nevada Poker Sites
888 Casino NJ
$20 No Deposit Bonus
250m GC + Free 25k SC Every Week
Caesars Casino MI
100% Match up to $2,000
Playing at Legal Online Poker Sites in Nevada
Whereas once upon a time, there were several online poker operators, following Black Friday, there is now only one where you can play legally, and that one is WSOP.com.
WSOP Legal online poker sites for Nevada stipulate that to play lawfully, you must be a least 21 years of age and be located within the jurisdiction of Nevada, or New Jersey, or Delaware. You will also be required to:
- Provide your 9-digit social security number
- Show proof of your date of birth and where you live
- Set up a security question and answer
All information you provide will be double-checked on an external database.
The Bonuses and Promotions Offered by WSOP.com Nevada
Even though WSOP does not have any competition, they are still keen to offer various bonuses and promotions to players in Nevada to tempt them to register a player account and join in the fun. They include:
- WSOP Free Cash Bonus – To claim this, all you have to do is register a new player account. Upon completion of registration at online poker sites for Nevada offering this deal, your account will be credited with $10 with which you can play games. No deposit is required.
- WSOP Welcome Bonus – This is a 100% match deposit bonus up to $1,000. The minimum you can deposit at the best online poker sites Nevada has offering this deal is $10, for which you will be given a $50 bonus.
- Other WSOP Promotions – WSOP legal online poker sites in Nevada offer additional bonuses from time to time. As an example, one recent promotion gave new players who signed up 7 x $100 Welcome Week freeroll tickets. See below.
- WSOP Reload Bonuses – WSOP doesn’t only reward new players. They also offer reward existing players reload bonuses, allowing loyal members some free cash to play with on top of the money they deposit.
The Free Cash Bonus is awarded once you complete the simple registration process, but if you are claiming a match bonus from one of the Nevada legal online poker sites, you won’t be awarded any bonus money until you have amassed enough APPs.
APPs is an abbreviation for “Action Player Points.” Each time you play on the WSOP online poker real money sites in Nevada, you will be awarded a number of APPs. For every 50 APPs you earn, $5 of your bonus money will be released. However, you need to be aware that you must collect all the APPS within 90 days, or any outstanding bonus money will be taken away.
WSOP Online Poker Nevada Casino Freeroll Tournaments
New players in Nevada are welcomed with a number of freeroll tournaments. Once you have made your first $10 deposit, you will be given 7 x $100 freerolls. You can take these freerolls against fellow newbies at 7 pm (PST) every night to try and win a piece of a $100 prize pool. These tickets are only good for 7 days, so be quick and use them lest you lose them.
Glorious Poker Sundays
It is traditional among legal Nevada online poker sites to have a Poker Fest every Sunday whereby lots of players gather together to vie for some big money prize pools. The entertainment is laid on specially by WSOP and includes:
- A $200 buy-in
- No-limit Hold’em with a $50,000 guarantee Ultimate Warrior tournament
If you prefer smaller buy-ins, you can opt for one of the $50 or $100 buy-ins and play weeknights at 7:00 and 8:30 pm (PST) in the $5K or $10K tournaments.
Nevada Onlne Poker Site VIP Clubs and Loyalty Programs
All online Nevada poker sites worth their salt will offer Loyalty and VIP programs to reward their loyal players. In this instance, we are talking about something that replaced Action Club when inter-state player pooling with New Jersey took off.
- 2 APPs awarded for each $1 raked-in in ring games
- 2 APPs awarded for each $1 fee paid in tournaments
The reward levels per month are:
|Player||0 to 199||$0 to $99||0%|
|Bronze||200 to 749||$100 to $324||8%|
|Silver||750 to 1,499||$325 to $749||20%|
|Elite||1,500 to 19.999||$750 to $9,999||25%|
The Champions Club is annual, not monthly.
Real Money Nevada Online Poker Sites and Their Banking Methods
The great thing about playing poker on WSOP real money Nevada legal sites is that you know your money is 100% safe. Deposits are usually instantaneous and can be made via:
- Electronic checks
Withdrawals are usually made with electronic checks.
Typical Characteristics of WSOP Online Poker Nevada All Sites
WSOP.com is owned by Caesars Interactive Entertainment and is the one and only legal online game provider in Nevada. At peak times, there will typically be between 500 and 800 players online.
WSOP.com hosts the World Series in Nevada as well as a series of online qualifiers where players can compete for WSOP official bracelets for seats at the tournament tables.
The Mobile App for WSOP.com Nevada
Gambling on the go using a handheld device is just as popular with online players as it is with other casino games. Rather than just sitting around kicking your heels, why not play a few hands of Hold’em?
The free real money app available from WSOP.com is suitable for most games and tournaments. It is built on the 888-poker platform, so gamblers who are used to that will feel right at home. It works with both Android and iOS operated devices, of course. It’s the perfect way to enjoy a sit-and-go game or two.
Signing Up on the Best Online Poker Sites Nevada Has is Easy
If you want to sign up with WSOP.com, it’s a piece of cake, but first, you’ll need to download the full WSOP software or their Android or iOS app – maybe both. Once you have what you need, all you have to do is provide some basic personal information such as your name and address, your phone number, and your email address. Then simply create a username and a password.
Don’t forget to claim your free $10 sign-up bonus. To do so, you will need to use the WSOP Nevada promo code – GET10.
Thanks to the World Series, the Silver State of Nevada is the go-to place on the planet for poker lovers. It is the COVID-19 situation that has given birth to a huge increase in online gambling. Before that, most of the top action was land-based, particularly at the Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino at 3700 Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas.
Other sites include:
- The Venetian Poker Room – Housed in the Venetian Resort, 3355 Las Vegas Blvd, where you can also dine in style and chill out on their pools and spa.
- If you are looking for something off-strip, how about the Bellagio Poker Room – One of the stops on the famous world poker tour.
- Then there is Binion’s in downtown Vegas, whose claim to fame is that it is where the World Series first started out.
FAQ About Nevada Online Poker Sites
- 👮 Is it legal to play online poker in Nevada?
- Yes, it certainly is. It was legalized in 2013.
- 🤔 What is the minimum legal at which you can play online poker in NV?
- The minimum legal age at which you can play real money online game in Nevada is 21.
- ❓ How many online poker sites are operating in Nevada
- At this time, there is only one. WSOP.com has a monopoly.
- ⚡ Will any other online poker sites be opening in Nevada?
- WSOP s the only online site at the moment, but as interest continues to grow courtesy of the pandemic, other casino names being bandied around include PartyPoker and PokerStars