The Ultimate Guide to Sites Like PokerStars
PokerStars is one of the most popular websites for playing online poker on a global level.
Most U.S. players, however, are in a position to search for PokerStars similar sites. The platform is only legal in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and New Jersey. If you’re located in another state, you’ll need an alternative.
The best sites like PokerStars casino offer great welcome bonuses with realistic wagering requirements. You should also be mindful of other features, such as the game selection, base of loyal users, and more. We’ll cover all details in the guide that follows.
Features that Make PokerStars Popular
You can check out our detailed PokerStars casino review to see why this is one of the most trusted poker sites worldwide. But here are a few quick details to help us understand why players search for similar sites when they cannot access that one:
- It offers an excellent welcome bonus: $30 free cash without a deposit or 100% first deposit match up to $600.
- PokerStars is the largest poker website worldwide. Tournaments attract a massive flow of players, which can rarely be matched by PokerStars casino similar sites.
- The site features games that are rarely available elsewhere. These include H.O.R.S.E. and Draw.
- If you intend to compete in the WSOP, PokerStars is where you’ll find the largest number of satellite tournaments.
We should mention a few downsides, which draw players to casinos like PokerStars:
- The site is legal in only 3 states in the USA.
- The welcome bonus has complex wagering requirements. You’ll have to earn redemption points to clear the bonus and become eligible for a withdrawal.
- The platform recently decreased its rewards for high rollers.
Top Choices of Sites Like PokerStars Casino
These are our recommendations for websites that PokerStars fans would like:
- 888 Poker
888 is one of the best and most popular PokerStars casino similar sites. It offers a similar no-deposit bonus: you get $20 just for registering. The playthrough requirement is fair and clear: you must wager through the bonus amount 30 times within 60 days.
The types of games you can play here are not as impressive as PokerStars’ offer. You can only play 7 Card Stud, Texas Hold’em, and Omaha.
The biggest advantage of 888 Poker is that it’s legal in a greater number of states: Michigan, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, and Nevada.
FanDuel is one of the most popular sites like PokerStars casino. At the moment, it’s available in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Michigan, Connecticut, and West Virginia. This is PokerStars’ sister site.
It has a huge selection of casino games, including slots, table games, and live dealer games. Several varieties of poker are available:
- Let it Ride
- Texas Hold’Em Plus
- Mississippi Stud
- Ultimate Texas Hold’Em, and more
The welcome bonus is a refund in site credit for any funds you lose from your first deposit within 24 hours. Your bonus may range from $5 to $1000
WynnBet is a great option among casinos like PokerStars if you live in one of these states: Michigan, Delaware, Connecticut, New Jersey, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Nevada. It supports a much better variety of banking methods when compared to PokerStars. You can opt to deposit or withdraw cash at cage, too.
In addition to poker, you can also access all other types of casino games and sports betting on the site.
We have to mention BetRivers as one of the most sophisticated PokerStars casino similar sites. The site is legally available in New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Louisiana, Michigan, Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, and Iowa.
It has a great selection of live dealer games, including Three Card Poker and Ultimate Texas Hold’em.
The welcome bonus offer is a 100% deposit match up to $500. When compared to PokerStars, it has a much clearer wagering requirement of 15 times the bonus amount.
How We Rank Casinos Like PokerStars
We developed a system that enables fair ranking and recommendations:
- Games available
If you’re looking for websites similar to PokerStars, it means you need a variety of poker games. Tournaments and live dealer games are especially important.
- Fast and easy withdrawals
We review the banking methods and withdrawal times before recommending casino sites. We also consider the highest payout online casino, as it gives you the best chances to cash out.
The welcome bonus makes a big difference in the user experience quality. Our team always checks the wagering requirements to make sure they are fair.
- Are there any other poker sites other than PokerStars?
- Yes. There are several poker sites that are legal in different U.S. states. You can check out our recommendations for the top poker sites like PokerStars above.
- What are the best PokerStars sister sites?
- We recommend 888 Poker as the best alternative. You can also consider FanDuel, WynnBet, and BetRivers. Make sure to check if the website is legal in your state before trying to register!
- What other free poker sites other than PokerStars can I try?
- At the moment, 888 Poker gives you a $20 no-deposit bonus. That’s free money you can use to try different games on the site.
- Why are no poker sites as busy as PokerStars was?
- PokerStars has the largest community of returning users on a global level. It’s famous for its tournaments and a loyal base of high rollers. But more states in the USA are legalizing online poker and licensing outstanding platforms. There are options for active and thrilling online poker games. You can check out our recommendations above.
Check Out More Casinos Like PokerStars
888 Casino NJ
$20 No Deposit Bonus
250m GC + Free 25k SC Every Week
Caesars Casino MI
100% Match up to $2,000