Amazing Opportunity: Play Roulette for Free Online!
When most people hear the word casino, they imagine the table in the middle, with players spread around it. That’s the roulette wheel – a recognizable feature found at almost every casino in the US. Fans of this game and its variants should be happy to hear that today, not only can they play this game online, but they can play roulette online for free. Whether they do it for practice, for fun, or to check a casino they haven’t played on before, free roulette online can be a great way to spend the time.
List of the Best Online Casinos with Free Roulette
888 Casino NJ
$20 No Deposit Bonus
Caesars Casino MI
100% Match up to $2,000
BetMGM Casino MI
100% Up To $1,000 + $25 Token
Why Should You Play a Roulette Online Free Game
If this doesn’t give you the chance to win real money, why should you be playing free online roulette games? You’d be amazed to hear how many players pick the free version before they move to the paid one. Even the most experienced gamblers often pick a free online roulette game if they are unfamiliar with the casino or the variant.
Some of the reasons why you should be playing roulette free online include:
- It comes with no risks for your budget
- You can test different strategies before you deposit real money
- When you play roulette online free, you can learn the ropes of a variant you haven’t tried before
- This is a fun way to spend your time
- It’s a great way to test a new or unfamiliar online casino site
Cons of Playing Roulette Free Games Online
There are also some disadvantages that might prompt you not to play free online roulette. Here’s what they include:
- You can’t win real, actual money, which is a huge downside
- No access to live dealer tables when you play roulette online free
- Some variants of the game might not be available to you
Guidelines for Roulette Online Free Play
Playing online roulette free is pretty much the same as betting real money on it, except for the chance to win real cash. Most casino games you find will have the same features and gameplay. Generally speaking, to gamble on the table at an online casino, you’ll need to select your bet and place them on individual numbers, make multiple bets, pick red or black, odd or even, or mark different groups. Since you’re not risking much money, you can try out your luck and test different strategies.
Playing this game is very simple. You don’t need a lot of experience to learn how it’s done. Here are some guidelines to help you with this.
Firstly, you should know that all roulette bets are split into outside and inside bets. This refers to where you place your bet on the table. Anything between 0 and 36 is an inside bet. Anything outside of this range of numbers is an outside bet.
When you’re placing bets, you can bet straight (one number only), split your bet across two numbers, street it (cover 3 numbers in a line), corner place them (at the corner of four numbers), etc. You can also bet on a trio including zero, place a First Four bet (0,1,2,3) and combine it with zero, or cover as much as six numbers on two adjacent lines.
In terms of outside bets, players can choose between odd or even, red or black, Low (1-18) or High (19-36), Snake (1-5-9-12-14-16-19-23-27-30-32-34), Column (an entire column equal to 12 numbers) or Dozen.
Strategies to Try on a Free Roulette Game Online
Now that you know the basic guidelines, let’s consider some tips.
Start with a free version
This makes perfect sense – free American roulette online is a great way to learn more about the game before you invest your money.
Keep track of your budget
Bankroll management is crucial if you want to avoid problem gambling and keep having fun at the table. Start small and keep track of your gambling budget.
Know your odds
The game type you choose matters because different variants have different RTP rates. For example, European versions have 97.3% RTP while American Roulette has around 94.74%. This doesn’t mean that the latter is less-thrilling, but consider your odds before you place bets.
Pick the safest casino you can
This is more important than anything else, including even your choice of a game. You need to know that you’re safe before you provide any personal details, which is why it’s important to pick a trusted casino before you switch from European roulette free online to a paid version.
Best Variations of Online Free Casino Roulette
There are now many variations of this game, the most popular of them being:
- American roulette. The US version of this game is currently one of the most played in the world. Its wheel has a double zero alongside the standard zero found in other versions.
- European roulette. With a slightly smaller house edge compared to the US version, this is more of a classic wheel with a single zero and numbers from 1 to 36. You can bet on the usual options such as lines, colors, numbers or clusters of numbers.
- French roulette. This version is very similar to the European one, but with two unique rules. First, there’s the partage, a rule that lets you get half of your bet back if you lose an outside bet because the ball landed on zero. Secondly, it’s the ‘en prison’rule which allows you to recover your bets if you place an even money and the ball lands on zero.
Play Roulette Free Online vs. Play for Real Money
Playing this game either way offers you the same features and gameplay. But, since you aren’t playing for real money, the thrill is not the same – and neither is the outcome.
While free gaming is excellent for practice and some plain fun, most gamblers prefer to play roulette for real money.
FAQ About Free Roulette
- 🤔 Can I switch to paid version when I’m done playing for free?
- If you are trying a demo version on a casino site, you can switch to paid versions at any moment when you decide to. If you are playing outside of casino sites, you can always go to a selected website and play for real money.
- 📲 Can I play free roulette on my phone?
- Yes. Many casinos and developers allow players to test this game in its demo version on their mobile devices. Most are optimized for Android and iOS.
- 💲 Can I win real money when I play free Roulette?
- No. You aren’t betting with real money, and you therefore cannot win real money. You can always switch to paid version when you’re ready to do this.