New NJ Online Casinos - Updated For 2023
Garden State gambling fans have access to some of the best online casinos in the world. Since competition breeds excellence it’s good to know that more gambling sites will be entering the market. In other words, there’s a lot to look forward to in 2023, especially since there weren’t many new NJ online casinos 2022 additions.
We will go over some of the recent changes in the New Jersey gambling market. We’ll see which new brands have decided to target this market, and how this benefits the players. Additionally, there will be some talk on new games and software providers as well as updated bonus offers.
888 Casino NJ
$20 No Deposit Bonus
250m GC + Free 25k SC Every Week
Caesars Casino MI
100% Match up to $2,000
Top New Casinos Online NJ
If you go through the list of NJ online casinos with the best ratings you will see they have a few things in common.
- They have been around for years
- They have integrated sportsbook and daily fantasy sports
- They were usually the first operators available when internet gambling became legal.
It’s understandable that the newest online casino in NJ will have a hard time competing, especially if they only host games. Still, things aren’t always as they seem, and many of these brand-new operators aren’t small companies. So, for those players who exclusively enjoy slots, roulette, blackjack, and poker, these latest gaming sites might be a better choice.
Updates on the Newest Online Casino in NJ
When it comes to new operators there are 3 brands that need to be mentioned.
- Bally Casino
Bally has entered the market fairly recently, so they are working on expanding their game library. Still, there are plenty of exciting NJ slots online options that you can find on this site. Moreover, they are using a new software provider Gamesys, so if you are fairly familiar with other developers make sure to check out Bally and take a shot at this brand new content.
PlayOJO and PlayUp are entering the market through Caesars Entertainment. Although they are the newest on line NJ casino sites, they aren’t new in the iGaming industry. These two have been around for some time and are very popular in Europe, and Canada. Now they are fully licensed and approved in the Garden State so Jersey players get to enjoy some state-of-the-art casino games
Top New NJ Online Casinos 2023
Here we will go over the top operators in 2023. These aren’t exactly brands you never heard of, but their casino sites became available fairly recently.
Anyone who loves DFS is very familiar with FanDuel. It’s worth pointing out that they are the leading operator when it comes to the selection of slots and table games as well. It is also one of the best best online roulette NJ operators. Perhaps the best thing about FanDuel is the wide array of promotions.
Casino gamers can get access to all sorts of bonuses and cashback offers that allow them to get more value for their buck. Furthermore, FanDuel bonuses tend to be way more lenient in the wagering requirements department. So, you won’t have to second guess yourself if you are tempted to claim the promo.
A renowned operator from the UK is finally available to players from New Jersey. This is a globally renowned brand that has an amazing casino app and a big welcome bonus for fresh sign-ups. You can get up to $1,000 of bonus funds on your first deposit, which will come in handy if you love slots. Betway has a solid slot selection and they have many progressive jackpot games for all of the high rollers out there.
Expert bettors from the US are very familiar with the PointsBet brand. Over the years the company has expanded its portfolio and decided to penetrate the casino gaming market. With the neat suit of slots and live dealer games, PointsBet provides plenty of entertainment for all player types. That being said, this is a brand that is still trying to find its footing in the US casino market, and as such the game lobby pales in comparison to seasoned casino brands.
FanDuel actually runs Stardust, but they operate online under the licenses of Golden Nugget. Once again players can claim welcome offers and there are multiple ongoing promotions as well. The VIP program is great for both casual and frequent players. There are hundreds of slots and dozens of table games, which is pretty much what you would expect from a quality gambling site.
New Online Casinos NJ Apps
Almost all of the operators we mentioned have a dedicated app. It’s important to remember that if you want the app to work properly you will have to download the New Jersey version. Each app is created as a representation of the website for that domain. In other words, you won’t have any additional features or advantages by choosing to play on the app. You will, however, have a better mobile experience.
If we are to evaluate operators based on the app quality alone, then we would have to say that some different brands stand out.
- Bally Casino
The newest on line casino in NJ out of all that was mentioned is Bally Casino, and they became available in 2022. Upon signing up players can even claim $30 by entering a promo code. So, you can start gambling for free as soon as you make an account.
Reasons to Try New Online NJ Casinos
Anyone who has been playing on one site for months doesn’t feel like they should switch operators, especially if they really like the app or website. If you are a VIP member and have access to various perks then switching might not make much sense. Moreover, it’s entirely possible that the latest websites don’t offer as much content as well-established. Luckily, this isn’t really the case and here we will explain why you should give these newly launched platforms a shot.
Top Newest NJ Online Casino Bonus Offers
Operators attract players by relying on promotions and bonuses, and many of these promos are only available on the first deposit after the sign-up. So, if you already claimed a welcome bonus and no deposit bonus on the site you usually play, then that offer is gone for good. That’s not the case with fresh apps and sites.
Here you can claim these sweet deals once again, and get more value for your buck. You also get to gamble risk-free thanks to no deposit promos. It wouldn’t make sense to miss out on this opportunity and give one of these operators a shot.
NJ Online Casinos New Games
In many instances, the platforms that became available later on, aren’t exactly small companies. As we have seen in the examples above these are all brands that are already dominating in the UK, Europe and Canada. They can have thousands of games that you’ve never seen. Moreover, the software providers they work with are constantly releasing new titles. So, even if these games have been around for 2 or 3 years they will still feel fresh to you.
Newest Online Casino NJ Software Providers
Finally, iGaming brands do want to stand out, and the only way to do this is through content. So, if you play on a recently launched gambling provider you might find games that are from a brand-new software developer. Nowadays there is a lot of innovation in game development and in some cases, AI can be used to expedite the production process. Basically, opting for another brand can give you access to more innovative software.
How to Evaluate Any New Online Casinos in NJ
If you don’t feel like doing due diligence on an online casino then you can just pick an operator from our list. That being said, we are well aware that players are more prone to trust their own judgment, especially since they tend to choose based on personal preference. To that end, we would like to give a few suggestions on how to evaluate any new gambling site.
- Check the licensing information – It’s important that the site is approved by the state’s regulators. That means the legal system can hold the operator accountable.
- Available payment methods – It’s desirable that the operator has multiple and reliable banking options for deposits and withdrawals. It gives players access to quick payouts and lower transaction fees.
- Read the terms and conditions – Before you decide to claim a promotion read the terms and conditions. Here you’ll be able to see the actual value of bonuses and decide whether they are worth the investment.
- Go over user reviews – In addition to our reviews feel free to go over the user comments and feedback. Players are more vocal and transparent about negative experiences. If there is a string of recent and negative comments it would be wise to avoid that operator.
How Can I Trust AnyComing in the Future?
Even when a new casino appears on the market it is usually operating under the license of another reputable operator. In other words, they have land-based partners and they will have to promote responsible gambling. Additionally, these sites are here because they want their own slice of the Garden State market, so they want to leave a positive first impression.
Another way to verify them is to check review sites and user forms. As stated users tend to share negative experiences or issues they had with an operator. You can also look at streaming platforms and check if any streamers are using that site. Then you can see firsthand how it works. It’s actually common for these companies to reach out to streamers and have them promote the site on the stream.
Finally, if there are any new NJ online casinos coming in the near future you can just google their brand. If they are already present in other geographies it will be easy to learn everything you wish to know about that brand.
FAQ about New Casinos in NJ
- 🤓 Are There Any Advantages in Playing on New Online Casinos in NJ?
- Yes, you can take advantage of sign-up offers and no deposit bonuses. Additionally, you will be able to play games that aren’t necessarily available on current sites.
- ⭐ What Is the Newest Casino Hotel in Atlantic City, NJ?
- There weren’t any new land-based casinos built in the past few years. Hard Rock and Ocean Casino Resort were the last two hotels in Atlantic City NJ.
- 🔥Are There Any New Casinos Going to Be Online in NJ Before 2024?
- Currently, there is no news about upcoming gambling sites for late 2023 and early 2024. That being said it’s possible that foreign operators are in talks with local land-based companies and regulators in order to get access to the NJ market.
- 💸 What Banking Options Are Available at NJ New Online Casinos?
- It’s standard to see banking options such as credit and debit cards (Visa, MasterCard and AXP), PayPal, and eCheck. There are also e-wallets or mobile payment apps- ApplePay, GooglePay and Venmo. Finally, there are regular bank transfers and online banking payment options.
- Are There Going to Be Any Online Casinos NJ New Games?
- Yes, operators constantly add new content to their platforms or apps. They host content from multiple software developers and these development companies are always working on new games.