Play Slots New Jersey
Every single of you with a passion for online casinos will love to play slots. It’s the most fun of all casino games, if fun is what you’re looking for. New Jersey has its fair share of online casinos to offer these games to the residents. If you’re one of them, you’re in the right place.
In this post, we’ll discuss everything about the best online slots NJ. We’ll learn whether online casinos slots NJ are legal or not, how you can play the games, different types of games, and the best places to try them out.
888 Casino NJ
$20 No Deposit Bonus
250m GC + Free 25k SC Every Week
Caesars Casino MI
100% Match up to $2,000
Is it Legal to Play Online Slots in New Jersey?
The US has been behind in updating its online gambling laws compared to other countries. It wasn’t until 2012 that the federal government decriminalized online casinos. The freedom of sports betting came a lot later, in 2018.
Before the law was passed, online gambling was strictly illegal in the US. People were only bound to the legalized brick-and-mortar casinos spread across the country. Of course, we’ve all heard of Las Vegas, the gambling capital of the west.
What’s interesting is that the federal government left the role of regulators to the state governments. This is why the gambling laws in each state are different. New Jersey is one of the pioneers in iGaming, legalizing online casino games in 2013.
Since then, many NJ online casinos free slots operators have started accepting players from the state. But all the best New Jersey online casinos had to obtain a license from the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (NJDGE). Also, the players must be physically present in the state of New Jersey to access those games for real money.
This discussion should give you a clear idea about the legality of the slots online NJ.
Play Slots Online New Jersey
So, how do you start playing NJ online casino slots? You can’t just bust out your phone and start playing. There are a few steps to get there. Just follow along precisely to avoid any future complications.
- Remember that you must be at least 21 according to the NJ state gambling law to play the best NJ slots online. You must also be present within the state lines. Keep your ID and proof of residence handy for verification.
- Choose an online casino with proper licensing from NJDGE to play the best online slots New Jersey and sign up. If there is a welcome bonus, you should see it and claim it during the registration phase.
- After your account is up and running, deposit money using one of the offered payment methods. Play+, Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, eCheck, etc. are common methods.
- Now, find your favorite titles and play online slots NJ. We have a list of the most popular games coming up so stay tuned for that.
Best Casinos to Play Online Slots New Jersey
|Casino||No. of Slots||Progressive Jackpots||Top Slot Games||Min Spin||Max Spin|
|Betrivers||160+||Yes||Cash Eruption, Hypernova Megaways, Atlantis Megaways, Fortune Coin||$0.60||$100|
|Bally Casino||230+||Yes||Stinkin’ Rich Slingo, Cash Spin, 88 Fortunes, Sapphire Sorceress, Cleopatra, Tiki Totems||$0.25||$100|
|Tropicana Casino||2400+||Yes||Cops & Robbers Big Money, Derby Dash, Slingo Pirate Treasure, Rasputin Megaways||$0.30||$200|
|BetMGM||400+||Yes||Gold Blitz, Cash Volt, Wheel of Fortune, 88 Fortunes, Lone Star Jackpots, Cornelius, Squealin Riches, Test Your Strength Luckytap||$0.20||$100|
|Unibet||600+||Yes||Cleopatra, Jin Ji Bao Endless Treasures, Fortune Coin, Medusa Megways, Cais, Gorilla Kingdom||$0.25||$100|
Popular Software Providers for New Jersey Slots Online?
Software providers are the ones who create and maintain the online casino slots NJ. The casino you sign up for is more like a shop. You’re the customer and the shop (casino) is sourcing the games from vendors (software providers).
In New Jersey, almost all of the popular providers are licensed and active. Let’s look at a few of them and their unique features. Try them out at new online casinos NJ to get a bigger bonus.
|Software Provider||Popular Games||Progressive Slots|
|NetEnt||Gonzo’s Quest, Starburst, Twin Spin, Arabian Nights, Divine Fortune Megaways||Yes|
|IGT||Siberian Storm, Natural Powers, Crazy Wizard, Double Diamond, Cleopatra Gold||Yes|
|Betsoft||Book of Darkness, The Hive, Aliens versus Predator 2: Primal Hunt, Stampede||Yes|
|Evolution||Roulette, Mega Number, Three Card Poker, Baccarat, Sic Bo, Texas Hold’em||No|
|Play’n Go||Book of Dead, Diamond Vortex, Hooligan Hustle, Reactoonz||Yes|
- NetEnt: NetEnt is pretty much a legend in the iGaming communities and it has over 200 games. The developers didn’t disappoint with the progressive jackpots either. They’re just as fun and engaging as the non-jackpot titles.
- IGT: IGT is a US-based software provider that offers slots of classic titles with progressive jackpots. IGT is one of the very few providers that is holding onto this tradition very strongly in the US.
- Betsoft: Betsoft is often credited as the king of 3D slots and video slots in general. The graphics of Betsoft slots are on a different level. Each game tells such a visually compelling story that you will get sucked in.
- Evolution: Evolution is a master of live casino games. American casino players tend to favor live dealer games a little more than regular RNG slots. And no live dealer casino section is complete without Evolution Gaming in the wheel. There are no free slots New Jersey from Evolution.
- Play’n Go: The last software provider we want you to know about for NJ online casino free slots is Play’n Go. It’s free because you can play the titles for free at most casinos. It’s recommended considering the complexity of many Play’n Go titles.
Jackpot Slots in New Jersey
If you’re wondering what are top progressive jackpot slots in you can play in NJ, we might be able to help. I have a list of the best online casino games to win jackpots in NJ. Check out the list.
- Wheel of Fortune
- Cash Volt
- 88 Fortunes Jackpot Festival
- Loot’en Khamun
- Divine Fortune
Jackpot slots is a broad term. There are different types of games that come under the same umbrella. It’s only fair that we go over them in our guide.
Many of the jackpot games are standalone, meaning the particular game is not connected to any other games. Standalone progressives include different types of win levels and bonus features to blow up the winning.
We also know this kind of jackpot as an in-game jackpot. You may have played games with 9 levels of jackpots or games that follow the mini, midi, major, and mega jackpots. Those are all standalone progressive jackpot games.
In-house progressive jackpots are part of an online casino’s promotional approach. These games are all progressive jackpots but only limited to that online casino. Everyone that plays the game in that casino will pay for the jackpot prize until it pays out.
These are quite common for New Jersey online casinos free slots NJ. Most local American software providers offer in-house progressive games.
These are often the most fun and have the biggest prize pool. Wide-area progressive jackpots are part of a global network, where every player bet contributes to the prize. Microgaming’s Mega Moolah and NetEnt’s Divine Fortune are 2 of the biggest examples of wide-area progressive slots.
Slots New Jersey with Best Payouts
|Slot Title||Provider||Payout %||Paylines Amount|
|Dead or Alive 2||NetEnt||96.82%||111,111x|
|Lil’ Devil||Big Time Gaming||96.43%||100,000x|
|Wheel of Fortune Megaways||Big Time Gaming||96.46%||80,150x|
|Fire Forge||Stormcraft Studios||96.73%||50,000x|
FAQ about Slots NJ
- Is it legal to play online slots in NJ?
- Yes, it is legal to play online slots in New Jersey. NJ is one of the few states in the US that has legalized online gambling.
- How to Play Slots Online in New Jersey?
- You need an online casino account and a way to deposit real money in that account to play the games. Then, you’ll need to register with your valid details, verify your identity, and then start playing.
- Are the games available to play for free?
- Yes, many of New Jersey online casino slots providers offer the games in demo mode. You can try the slot with free credits before you spend real money.
- What age do I have to be to play New Jersey slots online?
- In New Jersey, you must be at least 21 to participate in online gambling as well as gambling of any kind. This age can vary from state to state so don’t assume that you’re age-legal to play in NJ if you’re legal somewhere else.
- Do I have to live in NJ to play online slots?
- You don’t have a resident to play the New Jersey online slots. However, you must be physically present in the state when you play the games. Before you play, the casino app will check your location via GPS every time. So, using a VPN will not work.
- Is it possible to win real money from the best NJ online slots?
- Of course. Most of the online slots have quite high payout percentages so you can surely win money if you keep playing for a while. The volatility and the hit frequency also influence how much you can win.
- How can I be sure that the NJ online slot are safe and fair?
- All of the casinos we recommend are licensed by NJDGE. Many of them are audited by 3rd parties for fairness. These are the things you should look for alongside real user reviews on different platforms.
- How is a NJ slot different from a traditional slot machine?
- Physical slot machines are completely different from online slots as they used mechanical reels and later, circuits. Online slots are completely on cloud. But the sentiment is the same for whichever version you play.
- Can slot players get welcome bonuses in NJ?
- Many online casinos in NJ offer welcome bonuses for new players. Among many other games, players can use that bonus on slots.
- Which slot games offer the best payout to NJ players?
- We’ve already attached a table in our post to give you the highest payout slots in New Jersey. Typically, games with a higher RTP rating pays more in the long run.
- How to choose the best slots online New Jersey?
- Just be sure to stick to reputable software providers and licensed online casinos. Also, pay attention to game specifications like RTP, symbol payouts, bonus rounds, volatility, etc.