Sportsbooks in NJ
New Jersey is well-known for its gambling history, more precisely, for the tough time the NJ sports gambling law imposed.
Luckily, nowadays, sports betting is legal. Therefore, you can find 22 NJ sportsbook apps that bring a lot of excitement. You can benefit from the best welcome bonuses, odds boost, and other NJ sportsbooks promos. So, let’s begin!
888 Casino NJ
$20 No Deposit Bonus
250m GC + Free 25k SC Every Week
Caesars Casino MI
100% Match up to $2,000
List of NJ Online Sportsbooks
The online sports betting NJ list has over 20 legal NJ sportsbooks. However, today we’ll explore the best NJ sportsbooks list.
- DraftKings Sportsbook
- Caesars Sportsbook
- FanDuel Sportsbook
- Borgata Online
- FOX Bet
Top NJ Sportsbooks Reviews
This list of NJ sportsbooks represents the best NJ online sportsbooks, including older ones and new NJ sportsbooks. Let’s not waste more time and explore each of the best online sportsbooks NJ separately.
Sportsbooks NJ – PointsBet
- Best for: football betting
- Welcome bonus: 5-second chance wagers of a maximum of $250
PointsBet is part of the leading best online NJ sportsbooks with many pros. Since it launched in 2019, PointsBet has significantly grown. It comes with traditional betting options and some competitive odds and promotions.
In addition, PointsBet stands out from the other New Jersey sportsbooks as it has a revolutionary Points Betting concept that will give you the perfect value for your money. In other words, it has a modern and visually appealing interface that will provide you with a top-notch sports betting experience.
More so, PointsBet is great for betting on major sports like NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB. So, don’t waste your time and sign-up while you can use its welcome bonus that lets you win up to $250.
DraftKings Sportsbooks NJ
- Best for: Unique promotions
- Welcome bonus: Maximum of $1,000 deposit match
DraftKings is known for its incredible promotions that are popular among gamblers as no-brainers. For example, one of their promotions was that you could get the Tampa Bay Buccaneers an advantage of 73 points against the Dallas Cowboys. Another amazing promotion is the Hammer the Over, which is available during the football and basketball season.
Besides sports betting, DraftKings also has offers for odds on unique events, such as the Academy Awards and the annual Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest. So, why lose your chance to use the welcome deposit bonus of up to $1,000?
NJ Legal Sportsbooks – Caesar Sportsbook
- Best for: the Caesars Rewards for AC casinos
- Welcome bonus: First bet of up to $1,250
Caesars is among the first legal sportsbooks in NJ. This platform mainly focuses on NFL betting promotions, which indeed capture the attention of football fans. More precisely, you can get daily offers that will help you get the odds boosts for football and baseball games. Keep in mind that these bonuses have a bet limit of a maximum of $25.
Additionally, Caesars Sportsbook gives you the chance to win Caesars Rewards. In other words, you can use these rewards at the best Atlantic City casino hotels, as well as in Vegas casinos. If you’re a new customer, you will earn 1,000 Reward Credits as well as 1,000 Tier Credits only if you sign up on the platform. So, hurry up!
FanDuel Sportsbooks NJ
- Best for: Strong odds boosts for NFL betting
- Welcome bonus: Up to a $2,500 no-sweat first bet
FanDuel Sportsbook is one of the leading sportsbooks in New Jersey. This is because FanDuel provides a lot of betting options for popular sports leagues, like the NBA, MLB, NFL, and WNBA.
Moreover, FanDuel has a lot of exciting and rewarding promotions. You can win a better advantage over the house as 2,500 wagers move the spread 1+. Also, it comes with amazing odds boosts, mainly during the football season.
In terms of welcome bonuses, FanDuel has pretty fantastic ones. You can easily receive up to $2,500 on your first bet. But as this bonus has a timeframe, it’s best to get going and earn some big wins!
Best Sportsbooks NJ – Bet365
- Best for: Odds boosts for NBA and NFL leagues
- Welcome bonus: Wager $1 and receive $200 in bets
Bet365 represents an international sportsbook platform that entered the North American market thanks to its debut in New Jersey. This sportsbook offers you super boosts, where you can set your stakes at a minimum of $15 and combine different factors.
Although its welcome bonus is a bit different than the rest we’ve seen so far, it’s still decent, especially as it comes with low risk. More precisely, Bet365 allows you to deposit a minimum of $10 and make a $1 bet, for which you can earn $200 in bonus bets. If you think this online sports betting is the one for you, go ahead!
Online Sportsbooks in NJ – BetRivers
- Best for: 20% parlay boosts
- Welcome bonus: Maximum of $250-second chance bet
BetRivers is one of the best online sportsbooks in NJ for football fans. For example, this sports betting site allows you to win up to $1 million and get a 20% profit boost for parlays. There are also regular promotions and bonuses, such as odds boosts.
Furthermore, BetRivers also comes with an attractive welcome bonus of up to $250 due to the second chance bet. The amount you win returns as a bet credit you can further use. So, if you want to take advantage of the welcome bonus, enter the code PLAYRIV and enjoy.
BetMGM NJ Sportsbooks
- Best for: Parlay builder for a single NFL game
- Welcome bonus: Up to $1,000
BetMGM covers everything one sports betting platform should cover. In other words, it includes various NJ sports betting options, Lion’s Boost, single-game parlays, and free King of the Weekend weekly NFL contests. Due to this, BetMGM is one of the top NJ sportsbooks.
Regarding its welcome bonus, BetMGM gives you an opportunity to win an amazing $1,000, which you can receive as bonus bets. So, don’t waste your chance.
NJ Online Sportsbooks – Unibet
- Best for: Competitive bonus offers
- Welcome bonus: Bet $25, Get $100
Unibet Sportsbook will give you a superb betting experience. First of all, it comes with an easy-to-use website with various features. Due to this, you won’t have any issues accessing its welcome bonuses or other promotions.
Speaking of promotions, Unibet provides weekly odds boosts, which will enhance your potential wins. Also, there is a promotion in which you can get an extra 50% in cash or on parlays. But that’s not all. Unibet engages in different sportsbook contests over the year that appeal to the preferences of each player.
Best NJ Online Sportsbooks – WynnBET
- Best for: Promotions diversity
- Welcome bonus: Bet $100, Get a $100 bet credit
WynnBET Sportsbook is one of all NJ sportsbooks that offer various benefits. This betting site has competitive odds in all sports, which helps it keep up with other online sportsbooks. More precisely, WynnBET stands out because of its futures section, attracting sports enthusiasts that prefer season-long bets.
Moreover, WynnBET is great for parlay betting because its parlay feature allows you to choose multiple sports for your bets, as long as your choices don’t overlap. Unfortunately, it doesn’t come with pre-determined bets, but this is not a significant drawback. So, why don’t you open the official WynnBET sportsbook and see what else it offers?
Sportsbooks NJ – Borgata Online
- Best for: Cash out feature
- Welcome bonus: Bet $20, Get $100
Borgata Sportsbook is part of the biggest casino in Atlantic City. Once you open the website, you’ll find a big list of sports, with the most popular being at the top. This NJ sportsbook is perfect if you want to benefit from various bonuses and promotions.
Besides their welcome bonus that grants up to $100, you can engage in the football promotion, which allows you to place pre-game spread, moneyline, or total bets on professional or college games. You can still get up to $20 in bonus bets if your team loses. Also, you can cash out early for both parlays and straight bets, meaning you’ll minimize the risk of losing your money.
Lastly, Borgata comes with a daily odds boost option, which increases your set bets. You can learn more about this fantastic sportsbook on its official website.
Best Online Sportsbooks NJ – FOX Bet
- Best for: Daily promotions
- Welcome bonus: Second chance bet of a maximum of $50
FOX Bet is an online NJ sportsbook that combines various betting options with a great selection of promotions and bonuses. As a result, you’ll find the best value for the price and get an amazing experience.
In terms of promotions, FOX Bet offers new users a second chance bet of up to $50, but you can also get an additional 50% bonus on your next deposit. The 50% boost is available both for new and more advanced bettors that want to get bigger wins. Additionally, FOX Bet allows you to put your stakes on different sports and leagues, such as NBA, NFL, NHL, and MLB.
All Land-Based NJ Sportsbooks
While the NJ gambling online law significantly boosts the state’s revenue, there are still land-based sportsbooks, suitable if you want to experience an authentic atmosphere. Most of them are in Atlantic City, so let’s have a look at them:
|DraftKings||Resorts Casino||SBTech||1133 Boardwalk Atlantic City, NJ 08401|
|FanDuel||Bally’s||Flutter||1900 Pacific Ave. Atlantic City, NJ 08401|
|FanDuel||The Meadowlands||Flutter||1 Racetrack Drive, East Rutherford, NJ 07073|
|BetMGM||The Birgata||BetMGM||1 Borgata Way, Atlantic City, NJ 08401|
|betPARX Sportsbook||Freehold Raceway||Kambi||130 Park Ave, Freehold, NJ 07728|
|Caesars Sportsbook at Monmouth Park||Monmouth Park||Caesars||175 Oceanport Ave, Oceanport, NJ 07757|
|The Sportsbook||Golden Nugget||SBTech||600 Huron Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401|
|Caesars Sportsbook at Harrah’s Resort||Harrah’s||Caesars||777 Harrah’s Blvd, Atlantic City, NJ 08401|
|Caesars Sportsbook Tropicana||Tropicana||Caesars||2831 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401|
|Caesars Sportsbook at Wild Wild West||Caesars||Caesars||2100 Pacific Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401|
All NJ Sportsbooks Apps
|Online sportsbook||iOS app||Android App||Rating||Odds Provider|
FAQ about Sportsbooks NJ
- 📑 Is sports betting legal in the state of New Jersey?
- Yes, it is. Since August 2018, NJ residents can set their bets on online sportsbook apps or websites with a license from the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement.
- 🤔 Do I have to be a New Jersey Resident in order to be able to bet?
- No, you don’t. However, you must be physically present in NJ, as the state prohibits oversea online gambling.
- ✨ Where can I bet on sports in NJ?
- New Jersey has a few land-based casinos, mainly in Atlantic City, or you can bet online at some of the 22 sportsbooks.
- 🤩 Which NJ sportsbook is the best?
- While it’s hard to choose only one sportsbook, Caesars definitely stands out from the crowd due to its amazing sports range, bonus and promotion, and various payment methods.
- 💡 What is the legal sports betting age?
- The legal sports betting age in New Jersey is 21. If you try to register on some of the online sportsbooks, the platform will request your ID, and if you’re younger than 21, it will restrict you.
- ⚖️ Is betting on college sports legal in New Jersey?
- Yes, it is. New Jersey allows college sports betting as long as the team members are older than 18.
- 😀 How many sportsbooks are there in New Jersey?
- New Jersey currently has 22 sportsbooks, which enable an amazing betting experience, top-notch bonuses and promotions, and flexibility in terms of payment methods. Some of the best are Caesars, DraftKing, BetMGM, Bet365, and FanDuel.